Last week we discovered Yvette Luciano’s story on how she has learned to thrive with her cancer diagnosis and now is a devoted soulpreneur coach, teacher, speaker and the multi-passionate sole director and founder of Earth HQ. Yvette’s 15+ years of media and marketing experience in the entertainment industry began with organising rock shows and promoting bands, which eventually led to marketing and management roles with some of the largest record companies and artists in the world. After her health and soul shift in 2010, Yvette immersed herself in health studies including nutrition and yoga, accompanied by a seachange to sunny Queensland where she founded Earth HQ in January 2013. Through The Earth Academy, Yvette is devoted to coaching and training the new wave of upcoming leaders and healers (YOU!) to live their life purpose and raise their platforms and profiles to create a healthier, happier world.
Yvette’s top self-care tips are –
1. Get plenty of quality sleep
2. Get out into nature once a day
3. Invest in body work at least once a month
4. Use your essential oils daily
5. Body boost using your essential oils
6. Look for the light, live with purpose
7. Make yourself a priority when it comes to food, meditation, yoga, movement.
8. Have lots of fun and PLAY!
If you would love to have someone with this kind of heart, soul and passion mentor you to get your brand and business out there check out www.earthhq.co and be ready for her 1st February launch. This could be just the kick start you need for what could be the year of your dreams.