Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 325 : Motherhood as a rite of passage
14, Sep, 2021
Rites of passage represent a time in your life when everything is up for renegotiation and nothing will ever be the same again. From brain, body and life changes, to relationship and identity changes, we’re asked to find ourselves within what seems like chaos, to open up more of who we are. But how do we do that? And what does that look like?
In this episode, we discuss:
– unintegrated and unsupported rites of passage
– fantasies and illusions flipping into nightmares and resentments
– mother wounds and how they manifest
– increased self-protection and decreased ability to receive help
– exhaustion, blame and shame
– supported and integrated rites of passage
– holding space and normalising the experiences and emotions in a rite of passage
– expansion and mastery
– easeful transition and sinking into a new identity
As mentioned in the podcast, to connect with Julie’s Sanctum – Circle & Ceremony Facilitator Training , visit http://www.julietenner.love,
DISRUPT: Revealing The Mother Wound is your opportunity to delve deeper on all things ‘The mother’, visit http://www.bridgetwood.life
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.