Often as conscious parents we get ‘holding space’ confused with the internal experience of ‘holding on’; sometimes for dear life, swamped in overwhelm.
In this episode, following a listener’s question, we clearly discern the difference between the two inner states and outward experiences so you can walk yourself into greater spaciousness in your motherhood.
In this episode we discuss:
– The difference between holding and holding on
– Feeling connected and available versus disconnected and controlling
– Entering with an agenda versus feeling safe to hold space without agenda
– Increasing our self-care needs alongside the increase in ‘holding’ needs
– Building your pillars of wellbeing
– Combating responsibility and resentment
– Keeping it simple to keep it sustainable
– Balancing control with the ‘hot mess’
To join Lover’s School with Julie, visit https://julie-tenner.newzenler.com/courses/lovers-school
To explore conscious parenting and inspiring motherhood in Reimagining Motherhood with Bridget, visit https://www.bridgetwood.life/