Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now
NTM 324: When you imprison your mother you imprison yourself
07, Sep, 2021
What does the mother wound mean to you? Does it exist for you if there is no great conflict in your mother line? What does it look like if your mother is no longer in your life? In this episode we discuss building a floor underneath yourself beyond the too-good or not good enough mother narrative of personal experience or cultural conditioning.
We also discuss:
- Attachment wounds
- only being ok if you are or are not like your mother
- infatuation turning into resentment
- denying your own expression in order to be okay
- needing to be mothered in order to mother
- teasing the edges of where the opposite to what you believe of your mother is true
- creating compassion for your own mother
- integrating your mother imprint to parent with more wholeness
….and a whole lot more!
We’d love to hear what this episode brings up for you and if you have any podcast suggestions.
As mentioned in the podcast, DISRUPT: Revealing The Mother Wound is your opportunity to delve deeper, visit http://www.bridgetwood.life
To connect with Julie’s Sanctum – Circle & Ceremony Facilitator Training , visit http://www.julietenner.love
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.