Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 318: Open and alternative relationships with Dasha Clarke
27, Jul, 2021
In this conversational insight into one woman’s story on opening her relationship and navigating the highs and lows of that journey, we explore what open relating can be and bring you and your partner.
- what it can look like
- changing the relationship structure with kids
- sharing desires and authenticity
- navigating heartbreak and disconnection
- building curiosity, sustaining comfort
- creating new relationship agreements
- ethical, consensual exploration and expansion
- opening your relationship consciously
- exploring jealousy
- meeting the needs of your partner
- boundary upskilling
- rebuilding your relationship from the ground up, renegotiating terms, commitments, roles and doing so with deep integrity and alignment
You can connect with Dasha here:
Dasha Clarke, Circle Facilitator, Intimacy and Embodiment Muse
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.