Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 308: Rewriting our relationship with food with Charmaine Newmark, The Nourished Naturopath
18, May, 2021
How much is the relationship you have with food, reflective of the relationship you have with life? And if you extrapolate out the conditional love you offer yourself when it comes to your body and/or food, where else might this conditional love be appearing?
In this juicy conversation with The Nourished Naturopath, Charmaine Newmark, we discuss what it looks like to return to innate trust and honouring of our body verse the deprivation model, fuelled by shame and guilt.
Other topics discussed are:
• The struggle and challenges of a changing body during pregnancy, birth and post partum
• Charmaine’s own journey through her 3 pregnancies and 2 births that opened up a new relationship with her body from feeling numb to deeply connected
• Post natal burn out and depletion
• What it looks like to invest in your health as a mother, particularly post-partum, as a setup to the tone for the rest of your motherhood
• Deconstructing culture and body programming
• Finding compassion instead of shame
Charmaine Newmark is a holistic naturopath from the healing countryside of Camden, New South Wales. Passionate about working with women and mothers who feel imbalance within their mind, body and spirit, Charmaine calls upon the traditional wisdom of our body and planet, to ignite our innate and empowered healing pathway.
PREGNANCY RETREAT: https://charmainenewmark.com/pregnancyretreat
MUMMA RETURN 5 DAY IMMERSION: www.charmainenewmark.com/mummareturn
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.