Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 342: The things we’d do differently if we were starting our businesses again – PART ONE
11, Jan, 2022
In this episode we share 8 key learnings we wish we’d known about or done earlier in our business journey. We talk about personal experiences, mindset changes, valuing ourselves, our work and holding our vision, especially when no-one else could.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Getting a coach / joining a mastermind – do’s, dont’s and why
2. Business will trigger you, don’t expect an easy ride and what to do
3. Legitimize your business and your time – don’t minimise!
4. Learn your voice, give yourself time to develop
5. Creating a work/life balance that nourishes your nervous system
6. Do a launch properly – don’t crush on yourself if you haven’t really done it
7. Invest in better audio equipment
8. Don’t make ‘business’ a dirty word!
Join a Mastermind with us, learn the way you want to and be inspired by your vision!
WITH JULES: https://julietenner.love/wildflowermastermind
Wildflower Mentorship and Mastermind
Evolving heart-centred healers, coaches and practitioners
Developing savvy business women with satisfying businesses
WITH BRIDGET: https://www.bridgetwood.life/rm-mentorship
Reimagining Motherhood – The Mentorship
The three-month immersion to inspire your mothering, create space and intention for your own desires and growth in your parenting, relationship and business, and move forward beyond what feels ‘in the way’.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.