Click Below to Listen Now!
BMR 24: Beyond Labels with Pete Evans
27, Nov, 2018
Pete Evans is best known for his TV presence, cooking abilities and the controversy surrounding his wellness beliefs. But whether you agree with what he says or not he is getting a lot done in life and remains a playful, happy and healthy guy!
So what makes Pete tick? What drives this passion and mission? Does he have a strong sense of purpose? Find out the answers to all of these questions in this fun and interesting talk with Pete.
Pete is a really passionate, humble and transparent being and has a really nice way of expressing himself, please enjoy.
- Pete Evans Evolution
- Beyond TV
- Shaped by belief systems
- Why cooking?
- The power of self reflection and conscious decision making
- How to get what you want in life
- How to live a long and healthy life
- Self judgement
- That one decision that may change the course of your life
- What Pete does to stay playful
- Victimisation and how it serves you
- Petes purpose
- Creative expression for the human
- Importance of letting your children express
- Your decisions will effect others
- Emotional/mental hygiene
- Psychedelics – cautions, potential benefits and more
- Zooming out and in
- Where to in the future
- Listener questions
More on Pete Evans here
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.