Click Below to Listen Now!
BMR 1: We Have Multiple Brains – Grant Soosalu
08, May, 2017
Ancient philosophy within many cultures believe that we have multiple brains or centres of intelligence – for example the chakra system. Now, modern neuroscience backs this up and we now know that this is the case – for example most of us have heard the gut being referred to as our second brain. Today I discuss these multiple brains with the best selling author of ‘mBRAINING (Using your Multiple Brains to do cool stuff) Grant Soosalu. Some of the topics we discuss are:
- What defines a brain?
- What brains do we know we have? Focus on Head, Heart and gut.
- How do they act independently and what happens when we synchronise them?
- The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and the Vagus Nerve – the key perhaps.
- How to balance the ANS and align the 3 brains.
- The secret is breath.
- How to harness the power of the 3 brains.
- How to make smart decisions – (this has helped me tremendously)
- The big question – If you could inject the entire planet with one idea or piece of knowledge what would it be?
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.