Jo and Leah are back on air together in this episode, and they have fun catching up, and chatting about what’s been happening the last few weeks. They discuss:
– Leah’s feedback on the amazing MINDD Forum held recently in Sydney
– Jo’s recent illness, and how a healthy diet doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll never get sick!
– what to do if you have to take antibiotics
– Jo’s UK tour and how she coped with travelling while on GAPS
– how Jo copes with such a busy schedule, travel, kids, and homeschooling
– what’s coming up with Quirky Cooking classes and A Quirky Journey podcast!
If you’d like to suggest any topics you’d love to hear discussed on ‘A Quirky Journey’, or if you have questions for Jo and Leah, please leave a comment here or on Facebook: