Quirky Cooking Chats
Click Below to Listen Now!
AQJ21 : Jo & Leah Catchup
12, Jun, 2015
Jo and Leah are back on air together in this episode, and they have fun catching up, and chatting about what’s been happening the last few weeks. They discuss:
– Leah’s feedback on the amazing MINDD Forum held recently in Sydney
– Jo’s recent illness, and how a healthy diet doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll never get sick!
– what to do if you have to take antibiotics
– Jo’s UK tour and how she coped with travelling while on GAPS
– how Jo copes with such a busy schedule, travel, kids, and homeschooling
– what’s coming up with Quirky Cooking classes and A Quirky Journey podcast!
If you’d like to suggest any topics you’d love to hear discussed on ‘A Quirky Journey’, or if you have questions for Jo and Leah, please leave a comment here or on Facebook:
Quirky Cooking (Jo): https://www.facebook.
Leah Follett: https://www.facebook.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Jo Whitton of Quirky Cooking shares her families’ journey to good health through healing food. Join Jo in her kitchen as she cooks nourishing meals, explains the why and how behind the way she cooks, and chats with guests about everything from nutrition to family food and how to live happy, healthy lives! You will find an abundance of tips, recipes, stories and inspiration.