Quirky Cooking Chats
Click Below to Listen Now!
AQJ 43 : Q&A with Fouad Kassab & Rachel Favilla
15, Jan, 2016
Let’s kick off the start of a new year with a Q&A!
In this episode, Jo is joined by her new co-host, Fouad Kassab, and her friend Rachel Favilla (author of Real Soup for the Real Soul, and soon to be podcaster for a healthy teens show), to answer questions posted by readers in the Quirky Cooking Chat Group. They talk about:
– What oils are the best for frying?
– What veggies are important to have organic?
– Are dehydrated bone broths ok if you’re time poor?
– Is it possible to do the GAPS diet if you are fructose intolerant?
– How can I meal plan in a way that really works, so I’m not making dinner at 9pm and buying lunch everyday?
– How can I gain healthy muscle mass on Paleo/GAPS?
– What are some tips for helping little people gain weight?
– Is there a Thermomix version of any Paleo cookbooks coming out soon?
– How much butter does Fouad eat each week?
… and more!
If you’d like to contact any of us directly, you can find us here:
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.