Quirky Cooking Chats
Click Below to Listen Now!
AQJ 20: Quirky Cooking Interview on “The Health Show”
05, Jun, 2015
Jo has recently been travelling in the UK with her Quirky Cooking classes, and while there she did a radio interview on Marlow FM’s “The Health Show”. Jo chats with Ann Garry and Jenny Tschieche (nutritionists) about:
– her family’s food journey and how they got to where they are now
– why they began GAPS
– the link between depression, anxiety, OCD, and gut health
– the differences GAPS has made in Jo’s family
– how Jo copes with such a busy schedule while cooking everything from scratch
– ideas for quick meals, easy nutritious breakfasts, and time saving tips
– coping with special diets while travelling
– getting the kids involved
If you are new to “A Quirky Journey”, this is a great place to jump in, as Jo summarises her family’s food journey in this information-packed interview. It’s lots of fun and there’s plenty to inspire you, so listen in and enjoy!
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.