Have you ever wondered what it would be like to educate your kids at home?
Are you wondering what would make a family decide to homeschool?
Do you have questions about the benefits to the kids and the family overall?
Find out why both Jo and Leah felt they didn’t fit ‘the system’, and what made them decide to home educate their brood of youngsters.
– The various styles of home education, and what it looks like in Jo and Leah’s homes
– The resources available and what they use
– Registration within Australia
– The socialization aspect of homeschooling
– Why they chose this for their families’ needs
– The importance of support and community
– How they cope as homeschooling parents, and how they get everything done
– How to encourage a love of learning in your children
Homeschool Australia: http://homeschoolaustralia.com