If you are some one who is up for making the most of their time on this planet then it is important to take time in your life and assess where you are at, where you have been and where you are going. We all know, in the scheme of things that life is relatively short, and sadly so many do not get to live life out loud or fulfil their hopes and dreams. So here are some questions to take some time, go within and ask yourself.
Now before we get into asking these questions here is something interesting. According to Bronnie Ware author of ‘The Top 5 Regrets Of The Dying’ are:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
5. I wish I’d let myself be happier
As you look at those top five regrets perhaps it gives you time now to reflect and ask if any of these are regrets in your life right now and if so, maybe it’s time to do something about it?
Here are 20 deep questions you can take some time to sit down and ask yourself about your life which in doing so may well make life more full, rich and enjoyable.
1. Are you doing what you truly want to do?
2. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
3. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
4. Is there anything you cannot let go of, but you know you should?
5. How many promises have you made and how many of them have you fulfilled?
6. When do you truly feel alive?
7. What or who lights you up?
8. Complete this sentence; ‘I wish I had someone with whom I could share…’
9. Do I truly know myself?
10. What is the difference between you and most other people?
11. If you would die now, would you have any regrets?
12. Do you remember anyone you disliked or fell out with 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
13. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
14. What do you spend too much time doing? What don’t you spend enough time doing?
15. How do you treat people who can do nothing for you?
16. If you were to die this evening, without opportunity to talk to anyone what would you most regret not having told anyone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
17. What is something you love in your life right now that you could not have imagined liking in the past?
18. Are you afraid of making mistakes, even though there is no punishment at all?
19. If today was the end of the world, what would you do?
20. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be and why?
Self-enquiry and self-reflection are powerful tools to embody your values and live life on your terms. There is no accident you are reading this right now.
SELF LOVE PODCAST SPONSOR LINKS
THANKYOU FOR LISTENING… If you would like to share your feedback on this podcast please head to my Facebook and Instagram pages below. Thanks so much if you take the time to give me a 5-star rating on iTunes so that others find this podcast easily and I sincerely appreciate all of your feedback and comments. It makes it all worthwhile as I know this podcast can plant a seed where big things can indeed grow!
If you would love to work with Kim one on one coaching or be a part of her Self Love & Wellness Mentorship Program to continue to master the art of self-love click here – www.kimmorrison.com
BRAND NEW ‘ESSENTIAL SELF CARE WEEKEND’ VIRTUAL EVENT with Kim Morrison
Immerse yourself in a whole weekend for you, dive into the powers of your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and how essential oils can create magic and change in your life. Learn the importance of self-care and what it means to indulge and recharge every day… after all you deserve it!
Click here for more information and locations for your Standard or VIP ticket – https://twenty8.com/events-and-workshops/
Twenty8 Essentials – https://twenty8.com/
Discount Code for SLP Listeners – selflovepodcast
Kim Morrison Website: www.kimmorrison.com
The Art Of Self Love – https://twenty8.com/product/the-art-of-self-love/
Self-Love & Wellness Mentoring Program – https://www.kimmorrisontraining.com/
Essential Oils 101 Program – https://www.kimmorrisontraining.com/essential-oil-101
Kim Morrison Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimmorrison28/
Kim Morrison Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KimMorrisonTraining
MUSIC INTRO & OUTRO
Many thanks to Wes and Charlotte Carr – https://wesleydeanmusic.com/