Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 344: Tears, tantrums and school transitions
25, Jan, 2022
Big change results in big behaviors – your child’s and yours! In this episode we take you through our three main pillars (with an additional fourth!) for thriving through your child’s transitions. You don’t throw a pancake across the room unless you need to – as we’ll hear from Bridget’s story with her daughter.
In this episode we discuss
– Your child needing to borrow your safer nervous system
– when little brains get overwhelmed
– remembering it doesn’t matter what’s wrong, all that matters is your capacity to be with the moment (your regulation)
– when ‘bad behavior’ is functional
– they’re not giving you a hard time, they’re having a hard time
– what is nourishing to your nervous steam and what’s not?
– knowing when you’re already activated and when your system and perspective are already polarized
– structure to balance the spitfires
– nervous system nourishment in your space
– living a conscious life requires vision, practice, community and support
To explore feminine embodiment, intimacy and relationship in Honey Club with Julie, visit https://julietenner.love/
To explore conscious parenting and inspiring motherhood in Reimagining Motherhood with Bridget, visit https://www.bridgetwood.life/
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.