Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 330: 5 Questions to reveal your mother wound and what to do about it
19, Oct, 2021
Get your journal out, because this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Your mother wound reveals a narrative that allows you to live authentically or in reaction to old wounds. What we carry forward is, ultimately, up to us. It’s entirely possible to have now what you didn’t have back then, but only when you know what your imprint is, and how to heal it.
In this episode we discuss:
– What is your mother wound?
– What was missing for you?
– What do you work tirelessly to be or give your kids?
– What do you find challenging in parenthood?
– What do you find hard to give your kids?
– Moving beyond your story and pain
– Understanding the impact of your lineage and the stories the women before you have carried
‘DISRUPT: Revealing The Mother Wound’ is the place to expand and transform yourself in motherhood. Four modules, five powerful weeks together with facilitation, workbooks and a sacred women’s circle, all for $333.
UNCOIL: Mapping your own mother wound and seeing wider
THE SPELL: Unveiling the “Perfect Mother Myth” that defines modern motherhood, with Sociologist Dr Sophie Brock
ANCHOR: The family dynamic and your inner mother
ARTFUL: Re-patterning your imprint for connection & freedom
Find out more: https://bridget-wood.newzenler.com/disrupt
To delve deeper into Julie’s work, visit http://julietenner.love
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.