Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 329: We can lead with our hurt or we can lead with our heart
7 days ago
When in relationship, if you stay lost in ‘the me’, you can’t connect to ‘the we’ and relationship is bound to spiral from there. If you focus on what you’re not getting or what they’re not providing, you’re in your head and protecting your heart instead of surrendering to deeper love and a new reality. It takes two to create a dynamic, but only one to change it, and you always have a choice.
In this episode we cover:
- intent v impact
- accountability and ownership
- guilt and shame
- where we stop and how to move forward
- unearthing our habitual patterns
- righteousness and meeting your own wounding
- separating another’s experience of you from who you are
- create love-language that supports ruptures
- holding yourself beyond collapse
To find out more about Lover’s School, visit https://julie-tenner.newzenler.com/courses/lovers-school
DISRUPT: Revealing The Mother Wound is your opportunity to delve deeper on all things ‘The mother’, visit https://bridget-wood.newzenler.com/disrupt
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.