Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 312: Loving your body through your fertility journey with The Conception Psychologist, Cath Corcoran
15, Jun, 2021
The fertility journey can be a deeply emotional rollercoaster of heartache and longing. In this episode, Fertility Psychologist Cath Corcoran opens up the discussion on what it is to build hope and trust amidst an experience of resentment, betrayal, disconnection and struggle.
Topics we discuss include:
- Anger at your body not working
- Building gratitude for where your body is working for you
- Side effects of fertility related drugs and chemicals
- How the fixation on pregnancy can create a short term lense that impacts your newborn experience
- nourishing your creative force
- mining for gold within the sludge of your experience
- Creating the space to welcome a baby in
- Building language and activity for body love and nourishment
- maintaining relationship communication and connection
- Seeing the blocks that can be affecting your fertility
- conscious conception
- mindful pregnancy
- Patient advocacy in the medical system
You can connect with Cath here:
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.