Lara Briden is an absolute superstar when it comes to women’s hormones. She’s a naturopathic doctor, educator, author and women’s health activist. She believes it’s every women’s right to have a stress-free, pain-free period without drugs (and yes, this includes the oral contraceptive pill).
Tune in as we chat about:
- Why endometriosis and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are often misdiagnosed.
- Why PCOS has nothing to do with cysts on the ovaries – and how we should be diagnosing it instead.
- Why period pain is not a symptoms of PCOS.
- Why endometriosis should no longer seen as a condition of hormonal imbalance, and which systems in the body we need to address instead.
- Why the contraceptive pill is not the answer for either condition.
- Post-pill acne, and why it’s a symptom of PCOS.
- Natural solutions for both endometriosis and PCOS, including which diet is best for you.
- What a NORMAL period should be like (you might be shocked by this one!).
Want to connect with Lara?
Want more of Jules?
Follow her on Facebook at http://facebook.com/julesgallowayhealth and Instagram at http://instagram.com/julesgallowayhealth.
Visit her website at http://julesgalloway.com.
Are you at risk of burnout? Take this quiz to find out: http://julesgalloway.com/health-check.