Straight Talking Natural Health
Click Below to Listen Now!
STNH 24: Hayley Dawson – What’s in your tank water?
01, Mar, 2021
Some of you may remember Hayley Dawson (aka The Rural Naturopath) from episode number 17 of Straight Talking Natural Health, where we talked about what it’s like to be a natural health practitioner in the country areas of Australia. It was an eye opener that revealed the unique issues that our rural and remote communities face when it comes to wellbeing.
I’ve gotten this legend back on the show to share with you a personal story about her own health issues, and a warning. If you’re on tank water, if you visit somewhere regularly that has tank water, or if someone you love is on tank water, listen up, because this episode contains information that you may find shocking, and that you 100% need to hear.
Do NOT put this off. This is one of those “take action now” kinda podcasts.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The types of pathogens or toxins we can find in our tank water.
- The symptoms of water-borne pathogens.
- How these tank water pathogens can affect mental health.
- How we can get rid of the bugs out of our systems.
- How you can get your tank water tested.
- How you can go about getting the tank cleaned- and what to ask for.
- Water filters – what’s the gold standard?
Want to see more of Hayley?
Check out her website here.
Her Facebook page is here.
And her online program is here.
Want more of Jules?
Visit her website at http://julesgalloway.com.
Are you at risk of burnout? Take this quiz to find out: http://julesgalloway.com/health-check.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.