Straight Talking Natural Health
Click Below to Listen Now!
STNH 20: Emily Hazell – How to boost serotonin naturally
25, Jan, 2021
Meet Emily Hazell – she has built an oasis in Melbourne that helps people escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A place that has become a sanctuary for busy people who need a moment to chill out away from the pressure of their fast paced lives. A place with a menu full of incredible, healthy foods… with a twist.
You see, she has designed everything around boosting your happy, feelgood neurotransmitters, and in particular, a little guy called Serotonin. In fact, she refers to her business as a “happiness centre.”
I’ve spent years being dazzled by her instagram feed, full of colourful, vibrant food that literally makes me drool. So I’m so excited about having her on the podcast.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What serotonin actually is and why we need it.
- Ways that we can boost serotonin.
- Things that deplete our serotonin.
- The pitfalls of our fast paced lives, and how we can bring things back into balance.
- How to create moments of calm and happiness whilst living in the city.
- What to do when you’re totally and utterly overwhelmed by the stress and busy-ness of life.
- Emily’s tried-and-tested 12 steps to happiness (how many of them are you doing?).
This is one of those beautiful conversations where you realise that deep down you KNOW what you need to be doing for your health, but it reminds you to actually prioritise those things.
Want to connect with Emily?
Want more of Jules?
Visit her website at http://julesgalloway.com.
Are you at risk of burnout? Take this quiz to find out: http://julesgalloway.com/health-check.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.