Quirky Cooking Chats
Click Below to Listen Now!
QCC 156: Meat Stocks & Bone Broths – How & Why
24, Jul, 2020
Welcome to the first episode of “Quirky Cooking Chats”!
2020 has been a year of changes, and as Jo nestled in to her home during lockdown and shared her everyday cooking via videos on social media, she found that her listeners were excited to have practical help with cooking for good health – not just the science and nutrition information, but how to put it all into practice in everyday life. So “A Quirky Journey” has become “Quirky Cooking Chats“, where you can listen (and watch!) as Jo cooks in her kitchen and chats about ‘real life’ nutrition and healthy living with her friends and guests.
- Watch practical, doable cooking videos, ask questions, and be inspired to make simple changes that will maximise your health and wellbeing without the stress and overwhelm.
- Cook along with Jo, absorb her knowledge of “food as medicine”, develop a healthy mindset towards nourishing your family with real food, and learn how Jo balances the food prep and cooking for her family with running her own business and raising four kids.
- Listen in as Jo chats with friends and guests about everything from culinary medicine and nutrition to family food stories, healthy homes, regenerative farming, reducing stress, balancing work-family-life, saving time and money while eating well, and much more!
Watch this episode on the Quirky Cooking YouTube Channel, and cook along!
Recipes & Useful Links:
- Our Program: “The Gut Health Formula” – 8 week group coaching program with Jo Whitton & Elyse Comerford
- Recipes: Meat Stocks & Bone Broths
- Article: The difference between stocks & broths, and which is best for gut healing
- Video: How to make the best roast chicken & chicken stock from one chicken
- Video: Chicken pilaf (made with chicken stock & the leftover chicken)
- Cookbook: Life-Changing Food (for stocks, broths & lots of recipes to use them in!)
Ingredients & Products I use:
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.