Straight Talking Natural Health
Click Below to Listen Now
STNH 4: Gabriela Rosa – IVF, fertility and what your doctors didn’t tell you
16, Jan, 2019
Gabriela Rosa is the Founder and Clinical Director of Natural Fertility Breakthrough - a business dedicated to helping couples create healthy babies.
Her superpower is blending evidence based science into a holistic and supportive approach to fertility treatment. And how’s this for qualified… She holds a Master of Science in Medicine (Reproductive Health and Human Genetics) from Sydney University, a Bachelor of Health Science, and is trained in numerous disciplines including naturopathy, nutrition, herbal medicine, counselling, mind-body and energy therapies. She is even undertaking a clinical research program at Harvard University to conduct further research in her area of expertise.
With all this behind her, she works with women who previously struggled with years of infertility and recurrent miscarriage, and helps them to overcome fertility issues - even when multiple other treatments had failed.
In this interview, we chat about:
- Why couples get stuck on their fertility journey
- What blood work and tests you should REALLY get done when trying for a baby
- Why your doctor may not be digging deep enough to find out the true cause of your fertility issues
- How to ask better questions when working with your fertility specialist
- Is age really the main barrier to getting pregnant?
- Advice for women over 40 who are trying for a baby
- What to do if egg quality is below par (hint: it has to do with your partner!)
- The important work that needs to be done before and during IVF to create better outcomes
- The effect that stress has on fertility
- What to eat, and are vegetarian diets ok?
"Act pregnant now to get pregnant later."
What couples should be doing BEFORE they conceive to increase their chances of a healthy baby.
"Although I absolutely love IVF... I think it's a miraculous technology... It's ridiculously overused. It's basically a licence to print money."
Have you been told you need IVF to conceive? Listen to this first and discover ALL your options.
Want to connect with Gabriela?
Check out her website at http:naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com
Her Facebook page is here.
And check out her Fertility Challenge here.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Get ready to live a happy, healthy, energised life with Straight Talking Natural Health – a no-BS, tell-it-like-it-is wellness show, brought to you by qualified naturopath and functional medicine practitioner, Jules Galloway.