The Healthy Shift Worker
Click Below to Listen Now
HSW 74: BAREbyBauer Natural Skincare with Candice and Matt Bauer
07, Feb, 2019
Have you thought about what you’re putting on your skin, and how it may be affecting your health? Given our skin is the largest organ in the body, and has the ability to absorb anything that it’s exposed to, choosing products which contain natural ingredients can be a huge step towards improving our overall health and wellbeing.
In today’s episode, we’re talking with Candice and Matt Bauer, who the founders of BAREbyBauer, an Australian based natural body and skincare company located in Bundaberg, Queensland. Both Candice and Matt are incredibly passionate about leading a chemical free, low toxic lifestyle, so much so, that they decided to develop their own range of body and skincare products using only real ingredients – as you do!
Developed to support the body’s innate healing abilities, BAREByBauer is fast becoming one of Australia’s most popular Australian made and owned body and skin care companies, that are now shipping worldwide.
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- How chemicals can wreak havoc on our hormones along with being toxic to the brain and nervous system.
- Two chemicals found in many every day skin care products, that are known to have negative side-effects including hormone disruption with links to interference with gene expression, birth defects, reproductive issues, ashtma, ADHD, obesity to name a few.
- How to read ingredients labels to help reduce your exposure to these chemicals
- Why you need to take a closer look at the ingredients in your deodorant
- Why “less is more” when it comes to buying skincare products
Links mentioned on the podcast:
Special Promotion – 15% discount off at BAREbyBauer.com.au, excludes skin food range, value packs and gift vouchers. Offer valid until 31st March 2019. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Discount Code – HEALTHYSHIFTWORKER15
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.