The Barefoot Movement Podcast
Click Below to Listen Now
BFM 7: Barefoot Movement and Improved Working Memory with Dr Tracy Alloway
24, Oct, 2018
Dr. Tracy Alloway is a professor of psychology and the Graduate Program Director at the University of North Florida. She specialises in the importance of working memory, she is the author of 8 books and her research has appeared in many media outlets, including Forbes, Good Morning America, the Today Show the BBC and the ABC.
Tune in as Paul and Dr Tracy explore her research on the link between Barefoot Running and improved Working Memory.
You will learn:
- What working memory is.
- What negatively affects our working memory
- The timeframe needed when running barefoot for improved memory benefits.
- How other (non running) barefoot activities affect working memory
- How Barefoot Shoes may affect working memory
- Working memory in children
- Plus lots of tips and tricks on improving your working memory and decision making.
To find out more about the work and research of Dr Tracy Alloway, be sure to check out http://tracyalloway.com
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.