A Quirky Journey
Click Below to Listen Now
AQJ 129: A Simple, Healthy Christmas with Cyndi O’Meara
16, Nov, 2018
Over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas, Jo and Fouad are interviewing a few of their favourite health-foodies about their best Christmas tips, with a focus on ways to reduce the holiday stress and enjoying a beautiful, healthy Christmas with friends and family. Each one will share some of their favourite Christmas traditions, and what the holidays look like for their family.
In this episode, take a sneak-peek into nutritionist Cyndi O'Meara's family-focused Christmas! Jo and Cyndi chat about:
- Cyndi's family traditions
- ways they enjoy Christmas without the stress
- how to reduce the ‘gift clutter’
- the fun of going away for Christmas
- the importance of time out together over the holidays
- learning to say 'no' to the craziness
- how Cyndi helped her kids make good food choices on their own
- the wisdom in not being too ‘precious’ about food at Christmas and how she let her kids learn for themselves how food makes them feel
- her thoughts on the importance of ethical, sustainable food at Christmas
- some fun ideas for stocking stuffers
- and Cyndi's delicious substitute for rum balls - recipe coming to her FB page soon!!
Cyndi's online 'Marketplace'
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab share their families’ journeys to good health. Learn why they chose to undertake a GAPS/Paleo diet approach and how it works out in their everyday lives. You will find an abundance of tips, recipes, stories and inspiration.