Mind Over Movement
This episode is dedicated to all the achievers out there. Those who strive for growth, for success. We are talking breaking down barriers, mental, physical and everything in between.
Barriers appear everywhere in your life, if you aren’t pushing against one you aren’t striving hard enough! Dave and Lauren explore the reason these barriers exist and some simple methods to breaking through them over and over again. It’s really a mental game, the problem is that we see the results in physical. The magic happens when you are able to truly identify what the barrier is and put in place a systematic approach to breaking it down!
Favourite quote from this one – you can program manage any area of your life, even your love life!
One Minute Mindfulness
The Wellness Entrepreneur
TWE 009: 009 – 6 Lessons Wellness Entrepreneurs Can Learn from Jess Ainscough, Pete Evans, Belle Gibson (and Nanna’s frozen berries)
- Help overcome mild to moderate hypertension and depression, which in some cases, can be used instead of an anti hypertensive or anti depressant.
- Help reduce heart attacks, depression and breast cancer by 20%.
- Help reduce diabetes, stroke and bowel cancer by 30%.
- Help can save up to 272 lives per year.
- Help can save up to $365 million per year.
Real Food Reel
A Quirky Journey
Today Jo and Leah discuss their top tips for lifestyle changes for wellbeing. They share the small changes in their own lives that have helped them to move forward in their health journeys.
Small, sustainable changes lead to bigger things. Something as small as what you eat for breakfast can start you off on a whole new direction.
Listen in as they discuss:
- achieving small steps before moving on to new challenges
- changing directions as you learn more
- the importance of a support network and community
- teaching others through your failings and successes