Be the first to receive the news on when the 2 for 1 tickets are on sale!
Enter your details below
Mind Over Movement
To compete or not to compete? That is the question… Today Lauren and Dave are in pursuit of the answer to the question of why people compete in figure sports. From a view of mindset and health we run through the ebbs and flows of the bodybuilding industry from an outsiders point of view. Cue a crowd splitting topic and some truth bombs.
Favourite quote from this one: Arnie probably just went around flexing…
One Minute Mindfulness
The Wellness Entrepreneur
- Amy shares her business journey that started with chronic illness.
- The “snowball” effect of sharing what you’re doing and growing from there.
- The elephant in the room – what’s going on with the wellness sector right now.
- The simple answer is authenticity and not pretending to be something you’re not.
- The negative spiral of chasing “likes” and “follows”
- Comparison is an evil word.
- Vision boards and the power of manifestation.
- The challenges of Amy’s “crap business model”
- Designing the right business model for you and your strengths
- Amy gets down and dirty on all of her marketing and revenue /product streams and the constant reinvention required
- Variety as stimulation and the changing e-book world
- Do people value something that’s free?
- Monetising your content library and building your list
- What defines a first world problem?
- Lisa – “I do not use my disability as an excuse”
- Lisa – “Do what you can with what you have”
- Recovery Goals- relearning to eat, stand and walk after being in intensive care
- Value of your family when your life is on the line
- Lisa is a Synapse Ambassador. Synapse strives to reconnect the lives of those most at risk within our community, affected by a Brain Disorder.
- What is Acquired Brain Injury? What is the invisible disability?
- Are you ready for BANGONABEANIE 2015?
- BANGONABEANIE is the National campaign for Brain Injury Awareness Week (17 – 23 August 2015) and buying just one beanie will show the 1 in 12 Australians with a Brain Injury they are not alone
- Lisa is an author of two books on body image with Wombat Publishers: “Media Muscle” and “Does this bum look big in this ad?”
- Real gratitude – what it means?
- Lisa – “True Inspiration is self inspiration – drawing on your own resources”
- Visualisation in Rehabilitation
- Three take home gems –
- Celebrate the small stuff
- Focus on what you have, not want you don’t
- You control your destiny
Real Food Reel
A Quirky Journey
Today Jo and Leah discuss their top tips for lifestyle changes for wellbeing. They share the small changes in their own lives that have helped them to move forward in their health journeys.
Small, sustainable changes lead to bigger things. Something as small as what you eat for breakfast can start you off on a whole new direction.
Listen in as they discuss:
– achieving small steps before moving on to new challenges
– changing directions as you learn more
– the importance of a support network and community
– teaching others through your failings and successes