Remember the petition to get the heart foundation tick of approval assessed? People standing out the front of the Australian Heart Foundation offices in Brisbane demanding an audience with the high flyers inside? Meet the person who started this campaign; Jesse Reimers. Jesse is more passionate that most about health and wellbeing, having come from a turbulent past full of challenging health conditions, today we see why she hasn’t finished with the heart foundation’s food rating system yet!
Mind Over Movement
Last year Dave wrote an article for Mens Muscle and Health magazine titled 5 Ways To Failure Proof Your Mindset. In this podcast Lauren joins Dave in exploring these points and so much more.
The game of life seems to come with a set of rules, but in order to create the life you want to live you need to write your own rules. The limits are self imposed and the results of those who succeed prove it!
Favourite quote from this one: Change the rules, the only failure is giving up.
One Minute Mindfulness
The Wellness Entrepreneur
- Help overcome mild to moderate hypertension and depression, which in some cases, can be used instead of an anti hypertensive or anti depressant.
- Help reduce heart attacks, depression and breast cancer by 20%.
- Help reduce diabetes, stroke and bowel cancer by 30%.
- Help can save up to 272 lives per year.
- Help can save up to $365 million per year.
Real Food Reel
A Quirky Journey
Today Jo and Leah discuss their top tips for lifestyle changes for wellbeing. They share the small changes in their own lives that have helped them to move forward in their health journeys.
Small, sustainable changes lead to bigger things. Something as small as what you eat for breakfast can start you off on a whole new direction.
Listen in as they discuss:
- achieving small steps before moving on to new challenges
- changing directions as you learn more
- the importance of a support network and community
- teaching others through your failings and successes