What information do we collect?
- 1. We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name and email address, date of birth, gender, and when you created an account with us.
- Usage data, such as, device type, and operating system, when you use our app or website.
How do we use your information?
- 2. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters, updates, and other promotional materials.
- To personalise your experience and improve our app and website.
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries.
- To send you push notifications if you have opted-in.
How do we protect your information?
- 3. We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security measures with secure servers, to protect your information.
Do we share your information with third parties?
- 4. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that help us with our operations, such as email marketing and analytics. These providers are required to protect your information and are not allowed to contact you directly or use it for any other purposes.
How can you control your information?
- 6. You can control your personal information by updating your account settings or unsubscribing from our newsletter. You can also contact us at any time to request that we delete your personal information or delete your account yourself from within our app. You may also choose to turn off push notifications via your phone settings.