Show Notes

Why do we procrastinate? Why is it that when we have a deadline organizing our closet seems so much more important? Is this a form of self sabotage? About 20% of the population are chronic procrastinators, they miss opportunities, deadlines, appointments, even bill payments just because of their procrastinating behaviours. We are all guilty of this at some point but what is it that the other 80% are doing that help them to achieve and stay motivated? On this episode of Wellness Women Radio, Dr Ash and Dr Andy tackle some of theories about why we lack motivation, especially when it comes to our health and their best tips to overcoming our procrastinating tendencies!