Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 343: The things we’d do differently if we were starting our businesses again – PART TWO
18, Jan, 2022
We back up last week’s podcast with 8 more potent points on starting your business right…based on how we’d do it differently if we had our time over! Don’t learn the hard way, learn from our mistakes and growth and fast-track your growth to building the life and work you crave.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Ge clear about the problems you want to solve and the people you want to work with
2. Be willing to pivot! You’re always growing, so too will your business
3. Show up as you are now – you already know enough to begin helping others
4. See value in your children witnessing you in your business
5. Have a framework – enough masc structure for your femme business
6. Remember to reiterate the basics
7. Redistribute your content
8. See your selling as a potential for healing
We really hope you gain some incredible wisdom in our stories and we’d love to support you on your journey in these ways:
Wildflower Mentorship and Mastermind
Evolving heart-centred healers, coaches and practitioners
Developing savvy business women with satisfying businesses
WITH BRIDGET: https://www.bridgetwood.life/rm-mentorship
Reimagining Motherhood – The Mentorship
The three-month immersion to inspire your mothering, create space and intention for your own desires and growth in your parenting, relationship and business, and move forward beyond what feels ‘in the way’.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.