Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 339: Big feelings in little people at Christmas
21, Dec, 2021
Are you heading into Christmas feeling the burn of exhaustion, demand, ungrateful and bratty children? Then this is the episode for you! We want to best support you with our top tips and personal stories to create willingness, nourishment and quality experiences for you and your children at Christmas time.
In this episode we discuss;
– Creating lots of padding around activities
– Tools to regulate yourself to help your children regulate
– Expecting big feelings before and after events
– Helping your children transition into and through family experiences
– Meeting your own childhood voids at Christmas
– Ideals versus reality and how to hold yourself through that
– Supporting yourself and your children with nourishing basics that have a big impact
To explore feminine embodiment, intimacy and relationship in Honey Club with Julie, visit https://julietenner.love/
To explore conscious parenting and inspiring motherhood in Reimagining Motherhood with Bridget, visit https://www.bridgetwood.life/
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.