Nourishing The Mother
Click Below to Listen Now!
NTM 309: Defying the bounce-back postpartum body with Chloe Anne – Embodied Leader, Personal Trainer and mother of two
25, May, 2021
When our cultural message is so deeply ingrained, how do we step out of that and be what our body really needs? In this episode, we interview postpartum specialist and personal trainer, Chloe Anne, on rehabilitation and restoration post-birth and how we can shift the paradigm from disconnected external measures of body-image to connected, nourishing and strengthening with our post-baby body.
In this episode we also discuss:
- Post-baby healing considerations
- Restorative and nourishing exercise vs intense and punishing exercise
- Mindset and mental health
- The checklist for exercise readiness and the signs your body is not ready yet
- Starting slow, taking it slow
- Building and maintaining reverence for your postpartum body
- Connecting and tuning in to your body to create a new narrative
- The pitfalls of BMI
You can connect with Chloe here:
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.