If you have a child with learning, attention, behavioural or emotional challenges, trust that positive change really can be achieved.
But where do you start?
In this episode of the Thriving Children Podcast, Clare shares her eight action steps that can make all the difference. Follow these suggestions and before long your child will no longer be surviving, they’ll be thriving (and so too will you).
Here are the 8 steps:
- Primitive Reflex Integration
- Eat Real Food
- Chiropractic Care
- Develop a Daily Sensory Diet
- Downtime A-Plenty!
- Provide Consistent Routines
- ‘Earth’ in the Great Outdoors
- Love your Child Unconditionally
Links mentioned in this episode:
- free eBook about the primitive reflexes and how they impact upon development
- Move to Learn
- Rhythmic Movement Training
- Thriving Children Podcast Episode 30: Nourish without Nagging
- Thriving Children Podcast Episode 36: Fussy Eaters
- Blog Post: The Dirty on Tantrums & Meltdowns
- Thriving Children Podcast Episode 24: The Nuts & Bolts of Chiropractic care for children