Primal Alternative Podcast
Click Below to Listen Now
PAP 45: Steph Lowe – LCHF, Fasting & Endurance
30, Nov, 2018
Steph Lowe is a Sports Nutritionist, triathlete on a break and Head Honcho at The Natural Nutritionist. Find out why Steph is on a break in this episode!
Growing up Steph was only concerned with nutrition to lose weight, and even though a low fat diet got her to her 'goal' weight it didn't make her happy. A friend challenged her to go gluten free some ten years ago - way before it was cool and the norm and she has never looked back.
In this episode we dive into:
- How a SAD diet impacts our longterm health and gut health
- How you can eliminate some common niggling symptoms with LCHF
- How to know when you are doing it right - how does that look?
- Is Keto and LCHF for everyone?
- How does LCHF & Keto vary based on an individual and their training needs
- How to fast easily
- What does the journey look like when you choose to work with Steph and her team?
- What's next for Steph?
Follow Steph on Facebook and Instagram @thenaturalnutritionist
Buy some of that amazing Fruit Toast Steph was talking about www.primalalternative.com/shop
If you have a passion for wellness and want to do what you love and work from home - why not consider becoming a Primal Alternative Producer AKA a Primalista! Find out all about it here.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Primal Health Coach and Mum Helen Marshall delves into the health journeys of real people with real stories about real food. Soak up the actionable tips on how to make your primal journey more doable and sustainable.