The Healthy Shift Worker
Click Below to Listen Now
HSW 72: Flower Essences for Sleep and Stress With Dr Niikee Schoendorfer
10, Jan, 2019
When it comes to sleep and stress, the two are very much interrelated, and even more so for anyone who has a stressful job and works shift work too! So in today’s episode, we’re going to be talking all things sleep and stress, and how the healing power of flowers, a therapeutic remedy which has been used by traditional cultures for thousands of years, can help to calm the nervous system and encourage better quality sleep.
To explain how flower remedies actually work, we’ve brought on Dr Niikee Schoendorfer, who holds a Diploma in Nutrition and Traditional Chinese Herbalism, a Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Complementary Medicine, a Masters Degree in Nutritional Medicine, and a PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry. In addition to her extensive academic record, Dr Niikee just so happens to travel all around Australia delivering workshops on some of the therapeutic benefits of using Australian Bush Flower Essences!
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- what are flower essences and how do they work
- flower remedies to help reset body clocks
- flower remedies to help reduce stress and anxiety
- flower remedies to help calm a racing mind to encourage sleep onset
- flower remedies to support the adrenal glands and nervous system, plus …
- how diagrammatic breathing can help to reduce stress and insomnia
Links mentioned on the podcast:
Dr Niikee’s website – http://www.vitalitytime.com.au
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.