Dr. Karen (Kaz) Jaffe is Australian born Chiropractor who has recently returned to life and practice In Melbourne. Following graduation she worked for 3 years locally and then in 2004 she packed her bags after accepting a position in Holland, and embarked on a journey to live and practice in a place she had never been!! Brave? Naive? Adventurous? Whatever it was, or possibly all three it changed her life forever.
In that time, amongst traveling internationally each year to investigate the latest chiropractic research, chiropractic techniques and wellness education, with her focus being on maternal health and Pediatrics, she managed to
- Complete further qualifications in Pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic care with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association(ICPA)
- Surround herself amongst the birth community of Amsterdam educating herself what is out there for women, also hosting many events and workshops for the community.
- Open her own practice in Amsterdam, which quickly grew to be the country’s largest pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic practice.
- Be awarded the DUTCH CHIROPRACTOR OF THE YEAR award in 2011, the first woman to receive the title.
- Have 2 children (both born naturally at home in water)
- Fill a passport
- Become Fluent in Dutch
- and so so much more.
“What I wanted to share with you is that ultimately I love what I do as a Chiropractor. It is my calling and I feel blessed to have found Chiropractic so early in life.”
Kaz is truly inspired to educate and change people’s perception about what “real health” actually is and lives to empower people to achieve maximum health and vitality through natural chiropractic care. Her personal passion is natural birth and conscious parenting and being a parent herself, she is extremely passionate that all babies deserve to have their spines checked as soon as possible after birth for the best start in life.