Click Below to Listen Now
BMR 9: Your Best Skin – with Nadine Artemis
28, Aug, 2017
Do you want flawless skin? Did you know that your skin literally feeds on what its exposed to and that most popular skincare regimes are really damaging to your skin and system despite what we are told?
In this episode I talk with beauty philosopher, aromacologist, author, speaker, TV personality and creator of Living Libations – Nadine Artemis about what our skin is, what is represents and how our current beliefs can be not only ineffective but dangerous. Then we discuss what you need to do and need to stop doing instantly to create flawless skin. This goes beyond cosmetics and into every aspect of wellness in order to create great skin. Diving into your microbiome, food, stress and of course what regimes and products you should be applying.
- Nadine’s journey.
- How smell effects your state instantly.
- History of cosmetics and toiletries.
- Where are we at currently with our skincare regimes?
- The terrifying effects of these chemicals on our system and skin!
- The skins microbiome and what we can do to optimise this!
- Feeding your skin what it needs to thrive.
- Activating our microbiome by prebiotics in milk.
- How we eradicate our bugs!
- Stop, Seal and Seed protocol.
- Quorum sensing – how your bugs change your gene expression!
- Your gut and your skin.
- What food to eliminate now!
- What chemicals you need to avoid.
- Is ‘natural’ always best?
- Stress and skin link.
- Controlling the controllable.
- Seal the skin.
- Should we be scrubbing and exfoliating?
- Eliminate eczema, rosacea, and acne with probiotics.
- Sun as a nutrient for the skin.
- UVA vs UVB
- Natural SPF in food (kinda!)
- Nadines’s wisdom for the world!
Try Living Libations product and use the discount code: BESTME5 to receive 5% off your order.
Todays show is brought to you by:
www.richnutrients.co.nz – Coupon code BESTME to get 10% off!
www.healthfitcollective.co.nz – Guiding you dreams to reality – book a free consultation
Living Libations – Discount code: BESTME5 to receive 5% off
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
When addressing health and wellness not one element can be seen in isolation. Mind and body each have a significant affect. Our philosophy is based on a fully integrated approach to health factoring in all elements through exercise, food and mind.