Click Below to Listen Now
BMR 1: We Have Multiple Brains – Grant Soosalu
08, May, 2017
Ancient philosophy within many cultures believe that we have multiple brains or centres of intelligence – for example the chakra system. Now, modern neuroscience backs this up and we now know that this is the case – for example most of us have heard the gut being referred to as our second brain. Today I discuss these multiple brains with the best selling author of ‘mBRAINING (Using your Multiple Brains to do cool stuff) Grant Soosalu. Some of the topics we discuss are:
- What defines a brain?
- What brains do we know we have? Focus on Head, Heart and gut.
- How do they act independently and what happens when we synchronise them?
- The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and the Vagus Nerve – the key perhaps.
- How to balance the ANS and align the 3 brains.
- The secret is breath.
- How to harness the power of the 3 brains.
- How to make smart decisions – (this has helped me tremendously)
- The big question – If you could inject the entire planet with one idea or piece of knowledge what would it be?
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
When addressing health and wellness not one element can be seen in isolation. Mind and body each have a significant affect. Our philosophy is based on a fully integrated approach to health factoring in all elements through exercise, food and mind.