Click Below to Listen Now
BC 50: The Wrap – Paul, Kim and Kelly discuss the pivotal moments of the 2017 BACKchat podcast series
20, Dec, 2017
In this episode we discuss the Wrap, which has the summary of 16 podcasts that we achieved over the course of 2017.
BACKchat explores the 5 pillars of health. It refers to being your best in
o Sleeping and also in your
• We wish to thank Anthony for his great work as co-host. Our first show was with Chiropractic Icon – Dr Paul Noone – on the 4th March 2015. In just over two years we have interviewed guests from all around Australia, USA and New Zealand.
• We have interviewed leaders in Chiropractic, surgeons, GPS and an intregative GP , Exercise Physiologist,Naturopaths ,Podoatrists, Psychologists and even a physiotherapist on a chiropractic –centric podcast . Also we have interviewed inspirational individuals – Lisa Cox, Chris Ennis, Rachel Lane, Mandy Mercuri, Wayne Schwass and Glenn Williams.
1. Kims – highlight podcast 2017
2. Kellys - highlight podcast 2017
3. Kelly news – Had to choose between Head of Research or BACKChat co host? Thus we are searching for a new Co host.
Thank you for listening to Backchat, in 2017.
If you liked this show, please leave a 5 star rating on iTunes.
We leave you with one thought: “Be the best at what you do,
and you will grow and inspire others around you.”
We look forward to catching up with you on our next BACKchat podcast.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
BACKchat is hosted by chiropractors Dr. Paul Bergamo and Bianca Dobson. BACKchat is a thought provoking health podcast, empowering you to live to your true, health potential. We discuss with leading health experts and inspirational individuals, the importance of the 5 pillars of health: “Thinking, Eating, Moving, Sleeping and your Neurology.”