Click Below to Listen Now
BC 36: Dr Brandon Brock- Complete, natural integrative care of children
01, Mar, 2017
Dr Brandon Brock’s BIOG:
Dr. Brandon Brock is an American Chiropractor that specializes in neurological rehabilitation. Brandon works as a clinician at multiple healthcare facilities including Cerebrum Health Centers and is a clinical educator and curriculum developer with Functional Neurology Seminars, along with completing education at his own site DrBrockLectures.com.
Brandon is also a Nurse Practitioner that utilizes conventional medicine and procedural practices for patient care. Dr. Brock is currently doing a doctorate in clinical implementation and quality improvement from Duke University and a post doctorate program as a global clinical research scholar from Harvard University. His blended education, clinical implementation experience, research knowledge, educational expertise and patient treatment approach makes him multi-dimensional from the perspective of patient care.
- What are the top three things that children are dealing with right now when it comes to proper development and health outside of third world countries.
- What are some signs that your child may exhibit that suggests a child may need to see a healthcare professional in order to get a diagnosis for a condition that could lead to treatment?
- What are some things that you can do from a dietary and lifestyle perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology
- What are some things that you can do from a nutritional or supplemental perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology.
- What are common medication classes used in childhood developmental disorders and what are the pros and the cons?
- What are some alternative practices being utilized that offer promising changes from an implementation perspective and may demonstrate efficacy as research and various controlled studies are performed
- What are important factors in education that will help the brain of a child develop symmetrically, appropriately and hopefully reach it’s genetic potential?
- What sports or athletic activities should parents or guardians be cautious of as it relates to protecting a child from have neurological compromise during development? What about using one’s head in soccer?
Brandon’s next speaking engagement in Australia is as follows:
Mindd International Forum 2017 Program, 20-21 May, UNSW Sydney
Brandon Brock, DC is the keynote speaker and will lead a Masterclass in Functional Neurology and Nutrition with a focus on a brain-based approach to chronic infections and auto-immune conditions.
Mindd Foundation is a not-for-profit health promotion trust (founded in 2005) and dedicated to expediting effective Integrative healthcare to Australian children.
For more details, please check – www.mindd.org
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
BACKchat is hosted by chiropractors Dr. Paul Bergamo, Kelly Holt and Kim Fenton, empowering you to live to your true health potential. We discuss the 5 pillars of health: “Thinking, Eating, Moving, Sleeping and your Neurology.”