Dr Brandon Brock’s BIOG:
Dr. Brandon Brock is an American Chiropractor that specializes in neurological rehabilitation. Brandon works as a clinician at multiple healthcare facilities including Cerebrum Health Centers and is a clinical educator and curriculum developer with Functional Neurology Seminars, along with completing education at his own site DrBrockLectures.com.
Brandon is also a Nurse Practitioner that utilizes conventional medicine and procedural practices for patient care. Dr. Brock is currently doing a doctorate in clinical implementation and quality improvement from Duke University and a post doctorate program as a global clinical research scholar from Harvard University. His blended education, clinical implementation experience, research knowledge, educational expertise and patient treatment approach makes him multi-dimensional from the perspective of patient care.
- What are the top three things that children are dealing with right now when it comes to proper development and health outside of third world countries.
- What are some signs that your child may exhibit that suggests a child may need to see a healthcare professional in order to get a diagnosis for a condition that could lead to treatment?
- What are some things that you can do from a dietary and lifestyle perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology
- What are some things that you can do from a nutritional or supplemental perspective to help a child develop appropriately from a neurological perspective, given there is no major illness, genetic disorder or other pathology.
- What are common medication classes used in childhood developmental disorders and what are the pros and the cons?
- What are some alternative practices being utilized that offer promising changes from an implementation perspective and may demonstrate efficacy as research and various controlled studies are performed
- What are important factors in education that will help the brain of a child develop symmetrically, appropriately and hopefully reach it’s genetic potential?
- What sports or athletic activities should parents or guardians be cautious of as it relates to protecting a child from have neurological compromise during development? What about using one’s head in soccer?
Brandon’s next speaking engagement in Australia is as follows:
Mindd International Forum 2017 Program, 20-21 May, UNSW Sydney
Brandon Brock, DC is the keynote speaker and will lead a Masterclass in Functional Neurology and Nutrition with a focus on a brain-based approach to chronic infections and auto-immune conditions.
Mindd Foundation is a not-for-profit health promotion trust (founded in 2005) and dedicated to expediting effective Integrative healthcare to Australian children.
For more details, please check – www.mindd.org