Dr Krista Burns: DC, PhD, CPN, CPE, CPEP
Krista is a chiropractor and founder of the American Posture Institute. In addition to her chiropractic degree, Krista completed a Doctorate degree in Health Administration with an emphasis on Health Policy. To increase her clinical expertise she also completed certification as a Certified Postural Neurologist, Certified Posture Expert, Certified Posture Exercise Professional and also completely the Carrick Functional Neurology Program.
Krista is a published author with her evidence based book, The Principles of Posturology. She has created certified posture programs with health professionals in over 32 countries worldwide having completed her online courses.
- What is postural neurology and how its relate to brain function.
- Frontal cortex and its relationship with which type of exercises.
- Physical Vs Neural Ergonomics
- Sensory disassociation with multiple stimuli versus single task orientation
- Tech Neck (in Australia it is referred to as text neck) and its implications on health and well being
- Shakespeare Vs the Gangster Rapper – how is that related to Posture
- The concept of Digital Dementia
- How can the listeners organize their workspace with a Neuro Ergonomic set up for better health and productivity?
To find out more about Krista and the American Posture Institute go to americanpostureinstitute.com