Click Below to Listen Now
BC 31: Krista Burns – Better posture for brighter futures
09, Nov, 2016
Dr Krista Burns: DC, PhD, CPN, CPE, CPEP
Krista is a chiropractor and founder of the American Posture Institute. In addition to her chiropractic degree, Krista completed a Doctorate degree in Health Administration with an emphasis on Health Policy. To increase her clinical expertise she also completed certification as a Certified Postural Neurologist, Certified Posture Expert, Certified Posture Exercise Professional and also completely the Carrick Functional Neurology Program.
Krista is a published author with her evidence based book, The Principles of Posturology. She has created certified posture programs with health professionals in over 32 countries worldwide having completed her online courses.
- What is postural neurology and how its relate to brain function.
- Frontal cortex and its relationship with which type of exercises.
- Physical Vs Neural Ergonomics
- Sensory disassociation with multiple stimuli versus single task orientation
- Tech Neck (in Australia it is referred to as text neck) and its implications on health and well being
- Shakespeare Vs the Gangster Rapper – how is that related to Posture
- The concept of Digital Dementia
- How can the listeners organize their workspace with a Neuro Ergonomic set up for better health and productivity?
To find out more about Krista and the American Posture Institute go to americanpostureinstitute.com
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
BACKchat is hosted by chiropractors Dr. Paul Bergamo, Kelly Holt and Kim Fenton, empowering you to live to your true health potential. We discuss the 5 pillars of health: “Thinking, Eating, Moving, Sleeping and your Neurology.”