Click Below to Listen Now
BC 22 : DAMIAN KRISTOF : FOOD MYTHOLOGY part B
04, May, 2016
Dr Damian Kristof is Nutritionist, Naturopath and Chiropractor with over 20 years of clinical experience. He has extensive media experience with the TV – New Zealand’s Downsize me that premiered on Channel 7 Two in 2014. He is a health expert on the Melbourne’s top rating radio drive time show the Rush hour with James Brayshaw and Billy Brownless .Damian has been on over 400 podcasts with the Wellness Guys (and also as Co Founder) and a 100 Not Out.
- Are coffee and tea good for me? The response to caffeine may depend on your liver. What about decaffeinated coffee?
- Fish is supposed to be good for us – but what is the potential risk with contamination from mercury levels
- Do we eat too much meat ? Can the over consumption of meat be a cancer trigger ? Do we eat too few vegetables ?
- What is the pros and cons of genetically modified foods?
- What’s the best way to cook? The pros and cons of using the microwave.
- Cooking in oil (or water) – what happens to oils when you heat them?
- Butter vs Margarine. What is better than both?
- To Paleo or not to Paleo?
- Watch the scientists getting too involved in your food.
For more information about Damian, his events and all that he does. visit www.damiankristof.com. For more information on his incredibly nutritious breakfast and healthy snack foods Forage, visit www.foragecereal.com
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
BACKchat is hosted by chiropractors Dr. Paul Bergamo, Kelly Holt and Kim Fenton, empowering you to live to your true health potential. We discuss the 5 pillars of health: “Thinking, Eating, Moving, Sleeping and your Neurology.”