Click Below to Listen Now
BC 06: Mandy Mecuri on Recovery from Chronic Pain
16, Sep, 2015
- Natural management of chronic pain including food, mindfulness, exercise and most importantly self management.
- Dealing, twice, in adolescence with surgery and scoliosis.
- The power of one sentence that can change your life.
- The multi disciplinary management needed for the best results in a chronic pain management
- Stop catastrophising. Move to mindfulness and pacing.
- The concept of minimal pain movement capabilities.
- The dangers of fear avoidance and withdrawal behavior
- You can have pain without suffering
- Respond to pain, don’t react to it.
- Mandy’s day to day routine to manage her chronic pain.1
- 1.The health investment required to overcome chronic pain.
- 12.Success with chronic pain is with small steps, not one big movement.
- 13.Take Home Pearls
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
BACKchat is hosted by chiropractors Dr. Paul Bergamo and Bianca Dobson. BACKchat is a thought provoking health podcast, empowering you to live to your true, health potential. We discuss with leading health experts and inspirational individuals, the importance of the 5 pillars of health: “Thinking, Eating, Moving, Sleeping and your Neurology.”