A Quirky Journey
Click Below to Listen Now
AQJ 79: Hormones & Fertility with Nat Kringoudis
29, Sep, 2017
This week Fouad is overseas visiting his family in Lebanon, so Jo decided to have a ‘girly’ chat with fertility expert and hormone revolutionist, Nat Kringoudis, on the show! Nat shares her story, and answers many women’s health questions asked by readers in the Quirky Cooking Chat Group, the Quirky GAPS group, and the Quirky Cooking for Gut Health program group on Facebook.
Learn about the three main keys to unlocking the door of healthy, happy hormones, and the answers to questions like:
– Is there any way to balance your hormones without having to take expensive medications all the time?
– Why have my periods become so heavy after having children, and what can I do about it?
– What are the best options for natural birth control?
– How can I make natural birth control methods work with broken sleep cycles?
– How can I naturally lower my oestrogen levels?
– Are AMH levels a true indication of fertility?
– What are the pros and cons of getting your tubes tied from a hormonal perspective?
– Is there a link between parasites and endometriosis?
– Can menopause cause an increase in auto-immune symptoms, and if so what can you do about it?
Nat Kringoudis is a doctor of Chinese medicine, Acupuncturist, Author, Speaker and all-round natural fertility expert. She’s also the founder of Melbourne women’s health clinic, The Pagoda Tree, creator of Yo’Nuts and producer of HealthTalks TV.
Nat’s books are available here: http://www.natkringoudis.com/e-books/
Nat’s e-courses are available here: http://www.natkringoudis.com/e-courses/
Find out more about Solidteknics wrought iron and stainless steel, non-toxic Aussie pans here: quirkycooking.com.au/solid (use the code 10QCP to get 10% off)
Find out more about Weleda non-toxic body products here: weleda.com.au (use the code quirkyjourney to get 10% off your order, and don’t pay any shipping if the order is over $90)
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab share their families’ journeys to good health. Learn why they chose to undertake a GAPS/Paleo diet approach and how it works out in their everyday lives. You will find an abundance of tips, recipes, stories and inspiration.