A Quirky Journey
Click Below to Listen Now
AQJ 62: Kultured Wellness Kirsty Wirth
04, Nov, 2016
This week we talk to Kirsty Wirth, founder of Kultured Wellness – a company whose mission is to inspire and educate people to take control of their health by eating real and fermented foods that nourish the brain and the gut.
Kirsty has been called the Gut Guru and an Intuitive Healer, and her research and work in the area of gut health has been life changing for many of her clients. Her experience in education and research of over 15 years continues to drive her purpose of empowering the community to gain knowledge and understanding so they can be well and thrive. She is a HUGE nature lover, a mother, a fervent advocate for children on the spectrum, you just can’t help but be touched by her spirit and infectious enthusiasm.
Listen in as we pick Kirsty’s brains about cultured foods, including:
– how to save money on probiotics when healing the gut
– how her cultures work, and how to use them
– ideas for getting fermented foods into children
– what to do if you have histamine intolerance
– what kind of diet she recommends for those with gut and parasite issues
– how faecal transplants can help if needed
– how to maintain a healthy gut once you’ve healed
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab share their families’ journeys to good health. Learn why they chose to undertake a GAPS/Paleo diet approach and how it works out in their everyday lives. You will find an abundance of tips, recipes, stories and inspiration.