We’re back this week with the second part of the interview with Lucy Lichtenstein, on Sleep Nutrition! Listen in and learn how to improve your night’s sleep. We talk about:
– how gut health relates to sleep
– how to get out of the vicious circle of stress causing poor sleep, and poor sleep causing stress
– how your diet affects anxiety and sleep
– how to reduce your need for caffeine and not rely on it to ‘prop you up’ each day
– how heavy metal toxicity can affect sleep, and Lucy’s experience with detoxing
– how detoxing on GAPS can affect sleep
– why you may be waking at a certain time every night
– before bed snacks that will help you sleep
…. and more
We also discussed the importance of seeing a sleep specialist if you’re having major sleep issues, such as David Cunnington of SleepHub.com.au.
Listen in, and enjoy more restful sleep!