100 Not Out
Click Below to Listen Now
100NO 278: Why gut biohacking can be overrated & the missing link to the microbiome debate
30, Jul, 2018
Marcus & Damian catch up for the first time since Ikaria. They’re excited to reconnect and talk passionately about the following –
- How much biohacking can we do on the gut?
- What are safe levels of pickled and fermented vegetables?
- What is the true purpose of fermented food?
- What other non-food sources of gut improvement can we look at?
- What level of fruit & vegetable intake Japan is recommending (notable the country #1 on life expectancy)
All this and more on the latest episode of 100 Not Out.
Share This Episode
Share this episode with your family and friends.
Dr Damian Kristof and Marcus Pearce interview people that are mastering the art of ageing well. You'll learn the scientific AND anecdotal principles of longevity, so that, with confidence you can make the rest of your life the best of your life.